Terms and Conditions
Updated May 2016
Liability and warranties
Access to our website is provided free of charge and therefore:
- We accept no liability for any use whatsoever of our website other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between us and you in respect of your permission to use our website. We are not liable for any statement or representation that we make to you, even if you rely on it, unless we made the statement or representation fraudulently. In all other circumstances, and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude our liability for all losses, expenses and damage of any nature arising in any way from the use by any person of our website or from any error or omission in the information contained in our website or from any inability to use our website.
- Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) all implied terms, warranties and representations in connection with these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for the content or security of any sites linked to or from this website such as links to provider websites. If you access other websites through our website then the operators of those sites may collect information from you which may be used by them in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ from ours.
- We do not make any warranty or representation: that any email or other electronic communication you send to us will reach its destination or that it will be private and secure during internet transmission; that your use of our website will not infringe the rights of any third parties; about the accuracy, quality, completeness or fitness for any purpose of any information on our website; in relation to products or services offered on our website whether by us or others (including free software downloads) unless specified in separate terms and conditions in connection with particular products or services; about our website or linked websites; or as to the availability of our website.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the compatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links. Accordingly, you release us, our agents and employees from all liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law) arising out of or in connection with the compatibility of our website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the world wide web and you agree therefore that we are not responsible for the operation or the level of performance of any hypertext, text, banner, logo or other links, the internet or the world wide web or for any telephone charges or other costs that you may incur in accessing and using our website.
- You agree to indemnify us (subject to any restrictions imposed by law) from and against all costs, losses, claims, damages, expenses or proceedings suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any breach of these conditions by you and any breach by you of any applicable law or legislation.
- The limitations and exclusions on our liability described in these terms and conditions do not apply in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in the case of our fraud.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
First Media Solutions Ltd, the service provider for this website use trusted data analytics service providers like Google Analytics to help us analyse the aggregate website visitor statistics collected from our site cookies.
Cookies used on this site:
Google Analytics: So that we can identify which parts of a site are popular we use Google Analytics to track which pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information which could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our site works and implement improvements.
2. * Session:
When a user enters a website their computers will be issued with a 'cookie'. Cookies are text files which identify a user’s computer to the site's web server. The website creates a 'session' cookie so that the user’s preferences can be used whilst navigating the site. 'Session' cookies are deleted once the user leaves the website and closes their browser.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
All information on this site is Copyright. Reproduction, distribution or transmission by any means without the prior permission of the Humber Energy Skills Campus is prohibited. All rights reserved.
The Humber Energy Skills Campus has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site but does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. This also applies where third party data is accessed through this site.
Course details and specifications are all subject to change.